We are pleased to announce you that our two convertible bond funds Dynasty Global Convertibles and Quilvest Convertibles Europe as well as Quilvest Credit Sub are classified as “Article 8” under the new regulation (SFDR) from September 1, 2021 for Dynasty Global Convertibles and from November 3, 2021 for the two other funds.
Indeed, we place ESG criteria at the heart of our financial analysis settings and provide sustainable value to our portfolios.
Thus, this new classification has no impact on our shareholders as our portfolios already applied this methodology that we wanted to formalize.
Our article 8 policy (SFDR) is mainly based on 3 pillars :
- Coverage rate of ESG rated companies*
*Vigeo Eiris classification
- Dynasty Global Convertibles : 80% min. (84% at the end of July)
- Quilvest Convertibles Europe : 90% min. (92% at the end of July)
- Quilvest Credit Sub : 90% min. (97% at the end of July)
- Exclusion policy of the sectors « Tobacco, Coal, Gambling » and of the controversial juridictions « Iran, North Korea »
- No exposure for these 3 funds
- Controversy Tracking :
- Systematic exclusion of “critical” controversies in the domains « Cluster Munitions, Controversial Weapons, Nuclear Weapons, Anti Personal Mines, Anti Personal Landmines ».
- Monitoring of « critical » controversies in the domains of « Environmental Strategy, Climate Change, Waste Management, Fundamental Human Rights, Audit & Control ».
- Dynasty Global Convertibles : 20%* max. (16.3% at the end of July of which 13.6% non covered and 2.7% critical controversies)
- Quilvest Convertibles Europe : 10%* max. (8.3% at the end of July of which 7.4% non covered and 0.9% critical controversies)
- Quilvest Credit Sub : 10%* max. (9.1% at the end of July of which 0% non covered and 9.1% critical controversies)
*∑ weight of critical controversies in portfolio & non covered
Please also note that the funds “QUILVEST CONVERTIBLES EUROPE” and “QUILVEST CREDIT SUB” will become respectively “DYNASTY CONVERTIBLES EUROPE” and “DYNASTY CREDIT SUB” from November 3, 2021 (subject to AMF approval).
Article 8 (SFDR) classification for our convertible and subordinated bond funds – EN
Notice to shareholders – Article 8